Legal Secretary - Ashford
Salary: Circa £20,000 p.a.
Full Time & Part Time Considered
Our client a leading law firms in Kent, serving individuals and businesses in the city of Canterbury and the Herne Bay area are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary.
This role will provide full secretarial support to the management team, including arranging appointments and dealing with client queries.
Key Role Responsibilities:
* Provide full secretarial support to the team, dealing with client queries in person and by phone.
* Preparation of correspondence by audio typing using the digital dictation system, preparing court bundles etc.
* Filing, photocopying, efficient opening/closing and archiving of client files.
* Maintain and coordinating the team's diaries.
* Regular consideration of client files; liaising with the team on action required.
* Participate in all rotas including Reception, dealing with daily incoming/outgoing post and any other general office administrative duties as required.
Essential skills and Requirements:
* Relevant secretarial experience gained from within the legal profession;
* Good all round education; both literate and numerate
* Competent using MS Word and Outlook (Professional)
* Proficient, accurate audio typist
* Familiar with transcribing correspondence using Digital Dictation
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.