Wednesday 15th January 2020
Role: Commercial Property Litigation Legal PA
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Sacco Mann's client are currently seeking an experienced Legal PA, who has a background and sound knowledge within Commercial Property Litigation, to join their Leeds based office.
Our client is a Top 100 Commercial law firm and have strong Legal 500 results. Their Commercial Property Litigation team are requiring a new Legal PA to assist them day-to-day.
General duties will include but not be limited to:
* Managing diaries
* Arranging meetings, booking conference rooms and refreshments
* Arranging travel arrangements
* Taking internal and external telephone queries
* Monitoring post and / or emails and handling appropriately
* Minuting meetings
* Opening and closing files
* Answering calls and liaising with clients when required
* Assisting lawyers in billing and credit control process
* Any general administration that's required such as photocopying, filing and scanning
To apply for this role, the ideal candidate will be an experienced Legal PA and are required to have previous Commercial Property Litigation experience. Excellent communication, organisational and team skills are desirable.
If you wish to be considered for this Leeds based role then please either simply apply or contact Leona Taylor at Sacco Mann quoting reference LMT129537.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.