Commercial Property Legal Secretary
Wednesday 11th September 2019
We are looking to recruit an experienced commercial property legal secretary
We are currently recruiting a Legal Secretary to work as part of our Commercial Property team in our branch office in Doncaster. This is a great opportunity for candidates with experience in working in a busy property environment. Excellent copy and digital audio typing skills are essential, along with a good understanding of the need to prioritize when working with both clients and colleagues.
Duties include; audio transcription, carrying out on-line Land Registry and company searches, formatting/amending documents and leases, collating information from PLC website, generating monthly bills, liaising with cashiers, diary management and telephone contact with clients.
Desirable Key Skills & Experiences:
* Experience of working as a Legal Secretary in a solicitor's practice.
* Experience of carrying out on-line Land Registry and company searches.
* Fast and accurate typing at least 65+ wpm.
* Ability to draft non legal correspondence.
* Ability to manage and organise large volumes of documents.
* Confident in use of email and other systems in daily work.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Knowledge of Aim Evolution accounting package.
* Knowledge of OMS document management.
* Knowledge of BigHand digital dictation.\
For more information on this role please contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today for more information.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.