Are you an experienced Legal Secretary who is seeking a rewarding role in the centre of Manchester within a Property department?
My client is a specialist firm with a clear purpose to improve lives and the community. They are seeking a Secretary who is searching for a varied role that offers the opportunity to build a long term career with them.
Within the role of Property Legal Secretary, you will be supporting the team's fee earners, ensuring a full secretarial and administrative service is provided. General duties will include:
* Managing correspondence
* Answering calls and taking messages or answering queries as is appropriate
* Requesting property searches using Searchflow
* Understanding of Land Registry forms such as AP1s, OS1s, OS2s, SIMs
* Dealing with requisitions from Land Registry
* Completing Stamp Duty Land Tax forms for clients' approval
* Carrying out post completion tasks
* Producing, amending and engrossing legal documents using track-change and comparison
To apply for this role the ideal candidate will have prior experience in the above duties. You will also have experience as a Property Legal Secretary and have an advanced level of IT skills to include Microsoft Office and use of digital dictation.
If you wish to be considered for this Manchester based opportunity then please either simply apply or contact Leona Taylor at Sacco Mann.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.