Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Monday 11th February 2019
£19000 - £21000 per annum
CONVEYANCING LEGAL SECRETARY
£19,000 - £21,000
I am currently working with a multi service law firm based in Burnley. Due to continued growth, the firm are now looking to recruit a Conveyancing Legal Secretary on a permanent, full time basis.
• Previous experience providing Secretarial support within Property, both Residential and Commercial
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications essential
• Audio typing and document production experience
• Strong IT and communication skills
• Highly organised, professional individual
• Multi service law firm
CONSULTANT CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are interested in this vacancy (YJ1288), please apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Your CV is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require further information about this Legal Secretary role please contact Yaleena Jogee (North West) for a discreet conversation.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.