The Institute of Legal
Secretaries and PAs
The Professional Body for Legal Secretaries and PAs
Owen Reed are currently recruiting for a Corporate Legal Secretary.
The Legal Secretary must be professional and experienced, to provide a high level of support to one of our Senior Partners and his team.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE LEGAL SECRETARY
• Transcribe from tapes, handwritten materials and/or dictation.
• Organise and prioritise telephone calls, mail, documents and projects.
• Read and deal with incoming mail.
• Schedule and organise activities such as meetings, conferences, travel and departmental activities.
• Establish and maintain calendar and deadline reminder systems.
• Maintain filing and records management systems.
• Open new files, maintains all client and general files.
• Utilise the Firm’s computer systems and software applications.
• Prepare legal documents and provides administrative support for partners and attorneys.
• Observe confidentiality of attorney-client relationship.
• Work closely with administrative support staff.
• Ensure that attorney time sheets are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Perform overload typing, filing, photocopying.
• Other related duties and projects as required.
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.