Friday 16th November 2018
We are currently looking for a driven and experienced PA/Legal Secretary for the Personal Injury department of a law firm in Cheshire.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Prepare and manage correspondence, legal documents and reports and court papers
* Taking accurate and detailed telephone messages
* Organise and coordinate meetings, conferences and travel arrangements
* Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
* Implement and maintain office systems
* Organise diaries and make appointments
* Audio typing skills essential
* Answering telephone calls and dealing with enquiries
* Handle incoming mail and other material as directed
* Maintain filing systems
* Communicate verbally and in writing responding to enquiries
* Using office equipment such as faxes, photocopiers, binders etc.
* Collate information
* Maintain databases
Education & Experience:
* Experience working as a legal secretary within Personal Injury.
* Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
* Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
* Proven experience of producing legal and non-legal documents and correspondence
* Proven experience in information and communication management
* Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications - spreadsheets, word processing and database management
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Planning and organisational skills
* Time management and ability to work to deadlines
* Interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
* Computer literacy
* High level of attention to detail
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Polite helpful manner
* Ability to work on own and use initiative
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk)are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
ACS Recruitment Consultants
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.