The Institute of Legal
Secretaries and PAs
The Professional Body for Legal Secretaries and PAs
Private Client Legal Secretary
Salary up to £27k
A leading multi service firm with a solid reputation in the market is expanding the private client department and is looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary for a full time permanent position. Working in the highly successful private client team the role will involve providing full secretarial and administrative support and day to day duties will include:
- Supporting new client inceptions and file opening activities
- Client care and correspondence
- E-mail management
- Fielding and screening telephone calls
- Dealing with/directing new enquiries
- Setting up client meetings
- Diary management
- Checking and distributing client documentation
- Overseeing preparation of court bundles
- Developing into drafting Chronologies and Employment Tribunal Indexes
- Supporting billing, drafting detailed narratives and retainer spreadsheets to accompany invoices & financial management activities as required
- Uploading client documentation to client portal(s) where appropriate
- Closing and archiving of client files upon completion of matter
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months experience as a legal secretary within a private client department and have a typing speed of at least 60 wpm. You will be a proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and have excellent organisational skills. There are fantastic long term career opportunities and the salary available is above market rate for the area.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed so if you have the required experience and want to work for a respectable, progressive and friendly firm, please apply for immediate consideration.
Please contact Amy Turner, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions.
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.