Personal Injury Legal Secretary
Thursday 15th November 2018
Personal Injury Legal Secretary.
If you are a experienced Legal Secretary who enjoys working within a busy team environment, then thisd Manchester based role may be for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a Personal Injury specialist law firm based in South Manchester. You will be working within a pool of legal secretaries supporting the OL/EL & PL team. You will be requested to have previous legal secretarial experience from Personal Injury.
- Supporting a busy team of solicitors with the preparation correspondence and documentation
- Opening and closing files
- Dealing with diary management, travel arrangements and booking meeting rooms
- Typing of general correspondence
- Updating clients on the case management system
For more information on this role please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.