Specialist criminal practice seeks Legal Secretary in London on a permanent basis.
A new opportunity has arisen for a tenacious legal secretary to join our clients’ crime department in their London office. Delivering comprehensive administrative services on a permanent basis, the successful secretary will manage a varied workload with minimal supervision. Responsibilities
- Liaising with clients and external professionals in person and over the telephone
- Ensuring important bail and court dates are in the diary
- Managing files to a high standard
- Use of case management systems to produce documents
- Drafting legal documentation to include court forms
- General administrative work including photocopying and filing
- Undertaking any other additional duties as required
- Applications are encouraged from legal secretaries with a minimum of two years’ experience working within a similar role
- Previous experience supporting fee earners in crime is advantageous but not essential as training will be provided
- Excellent IT and fast and accurate typing skills
- Highly organised with the ability to meet tight deadlines when under pressure
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Works well as part of a team but is equally comfortable working on their own initiative
Our client is a specialist criminal practice established more than 30 years ago. Led by six partners and a team of experienced lawyers and advocates, they are able to provide first class, expert advice, and representation to clients across the full range of criminal offences. With multiple offices in the capital and beyond they are well-placed to continue their success with an enviable reputation in the capital and further afield. Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Long-term career progression opportunities
- Career development training and mentoring
Legal Secretary - Crime
For further details of this Criminal Legal Secretary vacancy, please contact Ajay quoting reference AP02621441.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details