The Institute of Legal
Secretaries and PAs
The Professional Body for Legal Secretaries and PAs
Real Estate Legal Secretary
Cambridge - up to £24,000
A highly-regarded, Top 50 firm are looking for a legal secretary to join their Real Estate team in Cambridge. Working hours are 9am-5:30pm and salary is up to £24,000 depending on experience.
- Support multiple members of the Real Estate team
- Answer and route incoming calls
- Diary management
- Organise travel and accommodation
- Complete and submit forms on behalf of fee earners
- Managing work flow by delegating work
- File administration
You must have:
- Extensive legal secretarial/PA experience
- Experience supporting multiple members of staff
- Strong IT skills
Please contact Nina Gibbs, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.