The Institute of Legal
Secretaries and PAs
The Professional Body for Legal Secretaries and PAs
Personal Injury Legal Secretary
Lincoln - up to £18,000
A highly-regarded law firm with a strong presence throughout the East Midlands and North East are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their Personal Injury team in Lincoln. Salary is up to £18,000.
- Provide support to the Personal Injury team
- Audio typing
- Producing and formatting documents
- Screening and routing calls
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Diary management
- Filing and archiving
- Printing, scanning and photocopying
You must have:
- Legal secretarial experience
- Personal Injury experience
- Strong IT skills
- Fast and accurate typing speed
Please contact Nina Gibbs, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.