Commercial Property Legal Secretary
Tuesday 13th November 2018
Commercial Property Legal Secretary.
If you are a legal secretary looking for an opportunity to join a well established law firm based in Harrogate, then this role could be for you.
Based in Harrogate, you will provide confidential secretarial support to the commercial property department. Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- copy and audio typing all relevant documentation (TR1s, stamp duty, legal registry/land portal)
- diary management
- liaise with clients and colleagues in a confident and professional manner
- maintain the confidentiality and security of the firm and its clients
- ad hoc secretarial and reception duties.
To be successful:
- Previous legal secretary experience (commercial property experience advantageous)
- Strong, fast typing skills
- Confidence when liaising with clients and colleague both face to face or via the telephone.
If you are a commercial property legal secretary and are interested in hearing more on this role, then please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.