Talented Family Legal Secretary required at a leading firm in Berkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for a legal secretary with solid experience of supporting fee earners in family matters to join a well-established team. Responsibilities
- Transcribing and preparing correspondence through audio and copy typing
- Drafting emails and letters
- Use of a case management system
- Use of all relevant computer packages including Microsoft Office, document conversion and tracked changes
- Administrative duties including scanning, printing and faxing
- File management including opening and closing files and preparation of client care letters
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients
- Applications are encouraged from legal secretaries with 1 years’ plus experience of supporting fee earners in family law
- IT proficiency is required
- Ideally, you will possess exceptional administrative skills
- The successful Family Legal Secretary will be client focussed with excellent communication skills
- Taking a proactive approach, you will have the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
Our client is a well-established practice with a huge presence in the Greater London area. They are a full service firm staffed with a team of dedicated and professional lawyers and support staff who provide detailed and excellent client service. With multiple office locations, they boast of good staff retention, encouraging progressions and developments within the firm. Their office in Slough is now seeking a Family Legal Secretary. An opportunity not to be missed out, you will be joining a progressive and professional firm.
Legal Secretary - Family
For further details of this Family Legal Secretary vacancy, please contact Chris quoting reference CE03269161.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details