Wednesday 7th November 2018
Banking Legal Secretary.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a top tier Manchester City Centre law firm within their Banking team. As a legal secretary, you will be supporting multiple Fee Earners within the banking team up to Partner level.
Previous experience as a legal secretary within a Banking or Corporate department would be a distinct advantage but is not essential. You will be required to have excellent typing skills, efficient diary management skills and strong communication skills.
The firm offer a competitive salary banding plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday.
- Audio typing (Big Hand)
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Amending documents
- Diary Management
- Booking meetings
- Assisting with and drafting bills
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Opening, maintaining and closing files
- Archiving files
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scanning and preparing documentation
- General administration ie. filing, faxing, photocopying etc
For more information on this exciting legal secretarial role please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
View/apply for this job
By clicking 'View/apply for this job' you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
The job description will open in a new tab.
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is not responsible for the content of external sites.